viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

BACK TO ROMANIA...

On the 13th of November I took a flight from Madrid to Bucharest, to meet my partner. I was really excited to go back to Romania and see my friends after 4 years.

One of my friends from there came to the airport to pick me up. It was awesome to see my friend there waiting for me, she was in the same place where we said goodbye 4 years ago.
Then I met my boyfriend.

The next day we went downtown. It was great to see that some things were like when I was living there.  While other things changed, and it was good to see the country is improving.

At night we went to my favourite restaurant "Caru cu bere". This restaurant is located in the historical centre of Bucharest. This restaurant was opened in 1879. The walls are decorated with colored windows, and his it’s arched columns transport you to another age. The atmosphere in this restaurant is special with different events each night: live music, dance… It’s a typical Romanian food restaurant, and I really enjoy that amazing food. After having dinner we went with my friends for a drink.

On Sunday we went to my favourite park. This park is called Parcul Herastrau and it has a huge lake. There we had a big lunch and we spent a really good time with each other.

In the evening we met my friends for a drink in downtown. They were my flatmates and it was really good to see them.

After that we went to eat my favourite dessert, called Papanasi, before going to the hotel.

On Monday we said goodbye and we will see each other soon in Istanbul. I can’t wait to see him again and to live a new adventure!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario