viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Welcome to my trip!!

Hi!!
I decided to write a blog about my trips or the places where I would like to go. 

I think that I live to travel. My dream is travel around the world. Now I’m saving all my money because in 2 years I want to travel around Canada, USA and South America by motorbike for one year. But this is only a dream (that I hope it comes true) so in the next post I will talk about one of my trips. 

The best people I know, I met while I was travelling and now we are really good friends. I have friends around the world. The bad part is that I can’t see them too much, but the positive part is that I can travel to see my friends and to know new countries. 

This blog invites you to travel with me through some of my stories. My backpack is always ready, and yours?


3 comentarios:

  1. Wow Isabel!
    It's great that you decided to start this blog and we're all really looking forward to finding out about your past and future journeys around the world. Keep us posted!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Isabel,
    You are a brave woman! and your blog is awesome, so I love travelling too. I would like to know some Asian countries I hope you go there. I'll enjoy reading your next post.
    See you and good luck in your futures adventures ;)

    ResponderEliminar